Our experienced Solicitors, Registered Migration Agents and support staff will guide you from start to finish with your Partner Visa application to ensure your matter is dealt with to the highest professional standards and keep you fully informed at all stages of the Migration process.
In addition to assisting with standard Partner Migration cases, we regularly assist with more complex matters, shall your circumstances change or require it;
- Assessment of Poor health and Health Waiver applications
- Family Violence/Character and Public Interest Criteria
- Sponsorship Limitation Waiver
- Becoming pregnant during your application and Addition of a newborn child to your application
- Addition of dependent family members to your application (child or Dependent Parent of the Visa applicant)
- Partners currently not living together
- Addition of a newborn child to your application (applicant outside Australia)
- Australian Citizenship and Australian Passport applications for a child born in Australia to one Parent who is an Australian Citizen.
- Addition of dependent family members (dependent Parent or Child over 18 Years of age) to your application
- Family Violence Provision Claim – where the applicant has been has been a victim of Domestic Violence
- s501 Character Waiver applications – where an applicant does not meet or will fail the character requirement for their Visa or Sponsorship application.
- Public Interest Criteria and Waiver applications – where an applicant does not meet one of the Public Interest criteria such as a previous; visa cancellation, refusal etc
- Partners currently not living together – Couples who do not cohabit under one roof for reasons of work, family or a number of other circumstances
- Recognition of Foreign Marriages
- Sponsorship Limitation Waiver – Where you or your partner have been sponsored within the time period for a previous partner visa/sponsorship application
- Schedule 3 Waiver – Where you were unlawful or you do not hold the correct visa at the time of application
- 8503 (No further stay) Waiver – 8503 Condition can be attached to Visitor visa preventing a further Visa application while the applicant is physically in Australia
- 6 Month Work Restriction Waiver application – Waiving the 6 Month Work restriction on your Working Holiday Visa – Allowing you to work with one employer longer than 6 months during the processing of your Partner application.
- Traveling overseas during processing/Bridging Visa B applications
- Ministerial Intervention Requests
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal Appeals
We guarantee that we will only take on your case where we have assessed your circumstances and provide a professional opinion that you meet the requirements for your application in accordance with Australian Immigration Law, Policies and Procedures. All fees and charges are provided to you prior to commencing any work on your matter.
If you want proven advice that only experience and knowledge can provide, contact us today.