Registered Migration Agent in Sydney

Home - Registered Migration Agent in Sydney

Moving to a new country is a big step, but it’s also a new beginning, and we’re excited to be part of your journey. Here at Partner Visas Australia, we’re more than just migration experts; we’re people who care deeply about your dreams and aspirations. Our experienced team in Sydney is dedicated to guiding you through every step of your migration process.

Are you looking to advance your career, reunite with family, or just soak in the vibrant culture and lifestyle of Sydney? Whatever your reasons, we’re here to ensure that your transition is as smooth and successful as possible. With our deep knowledge of Australian immigration laws and a personalised approach to each client, we are well-equipped to help you start your new life in Australia.


Why hire a Migration Agent?

Hiring a Migration Agent will help you to navigate this complex process of migration, more specifically the partner visa migration. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, we had many different cases and faced several challenges when it comes to migration processes.

With the experience gathered along the years we have a high rate of success thanks to our deep understanding of the nuances of partner visas, so it is not only granted, but as quick as possible.

1 Step 1

How the Migration process works in Australia?

The Partner Visa allows individuals to move to Australia to live with their Australian partner. Here’s a detailed look at the specific steps involved in obtaining a Partner Visa:


Determine the Correct Partner Visa Category

Australia offers several types of Partner Visas, including the Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass 300), the Partner Visa (subclasses 820 and 801 for onshore applicants), and the Partner Visa (subclasses 309 and 100 for offshore applicants).


Check Your Eligibility

To be eligible for a Partner Visa, you must be married to or in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.


Gather Necessary Documents

Collect comprehensive evidence to support your relationship claim. This includes personal statements about your relationship, photographs together, communication logs, and testimonials from friends and family.


Apply for the Visa

Submit your application online through the Department of Home Affairs portal. Ensure that your application is thorough, with detailed documentation supporting your relationship’s authenticity and continuity.


Wait for a Decision

Processing times for Partner Visas can vary, typically ranging from several months to over 2 years. During this period, you may be asked to provide further documentation or attend an interview. Stay prepared to respond promptly to any requests from the Department of Home Affairs.


Visa Outcome

If your application is successful, you will be granted either a temporary Partner Visa first (which allows you to live in Australia and possibly work and study) and then, after a qualifying period and further assessment, a permanent Partner Visa. If unsuccessful, you will receive details regarding why your application was denied and information on the appeals process or how to reapply if applicable.

Our Services

Visitor Visa


For those looking to visit their partner in Australia, the Visitor Visa (Subclass 600) offers two pathways: the Independent and Family Sponsored streams. To apply, you’ll need to demonstrate a genuine intention to visit, a strong incentive to return to your home country after your stay, and sufficient financial resources to cover your time in Australia.

It’s also essential that you meet the health, character, special return, and public interest criteria to qualify. Given the discretionary nature of the Visitor Visa, it is crucial to meticulously present your unique circumstances to ensure that the Department of Immigration fully understands your situation and needs.

Fiancé Visa


Australia’s Fiancé Visa, or the Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300), is designed for those intending to marry their Australian partners. This temporary visa, valid for 9 months, requires applicants to be outside Australia both during the application and when the visa is granted. Your fiancé, who must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen, needs to sponsor you.

The visa permits your marriage in Australia following your entry on this visa, and you must demonstrate genuine intentions to marry and live as a couple. Before the visa expires, you must marry and then apply for an Onshore Partner Visa (Subclass 820) to stay in Australia. In addition, Gay and Lesbian couples can also apply for the fiancé visa (Prospective Marriage Visa) with the intention of marrying their Partner in Australia.

Complex Partner Visa Cases


Beyond standard cases, we excel in managing complex scenarios that may arise during the migration process. Our expertise includes handling cases involving health waivers, family violence, sponsorship limitations, and changes in personal circumstances like pregnancy or the need to add newborns or dependent family members to an application.

We also navigate challenges such as partners living apart, recognition of foreign marriages, various waiver applications (including the character and public interest criteria) and navigating the intricacies of Australian citizenship for children born in Australia.

Marriage or Defacto Partner Visa


The Partner visa enables those in a relationship with an Australian Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen to be sponsored for migration based on that relationship. Our team ensures that every detail is managed efficiently, from the initial registration to the submission of your Partner Visa application.


The partner visa is initially granted as a temporary visa. After approximately 2 years from the date of your partner visa application, the Department of Immigration will ask you and your partner to demonstrate that you are still in a genuine relationship prior to deciding the permanent partner visa.

Call Now